The yPredict presale is garnering much interest from crypto investors. The token offers a unique approach as it supports AI-powered trading and market intelligence. The project is powered by its native token YPRED, whose presale is underway.
yPredict Presale Enters the Fifth Stage
Presales have historically provided crypto investors an opportunity to make significant returns.
yPredict is one of the most crucial presales of 2023 as the project has robust fundamentals, making it a good investment for both the short and long term.
The presale has entered the fifth stage, raising over $930,000. The price has been gradually increasing since the first stage, allowing early investors to make guaranteed returns.
At the current stage, 1 YPRED is priced at $0.07. This presale has a total of eight stages.
The YPredict presale will enter the sixth stage after hitting the $1.632 million mark, with the price increasing by 28.5% to $0.09.
Given the massive interest that this presale has received, it is likely that the fifth stage will sell out in just a few days.
At the last stage of the presale, the price of YPRED will have increased to $0.11. The project has scheduled exchange listings to happen during the third quarter of the year at $0.12.
This means that the investors that invest at the current prices will make guaranteed gains of around 70% when the coin launches in the public markets.
Some analysts have predicted that YPRED could make 10x gains.
Powered by AI
The yPrediction project has integrated artificial intelligence to streamline its offerings. Crypto prices are volatile, and predicting price movements is a challenging task.
Visit yPredict Here
However, AI has much potential, and it can be used to analyze volumetric price data to detect trends that would not have otherwise been detected.
One of the features of the yPredict project is AI-powered trading signals that have generated much hype across the crypto industry.
The project makes use of predictive models and data insights that have been created by some of the leading AI developers and quants.
The in-development platform offered by yPredict will also give the market participants an edge.
“yPredict.ai automatically identifies hundreds of bullish and bearish chart and candlestick patterns. It generates real-time alerts when these patterns are formed, along with a reliability score based on the overall past accuracy of the expected price behavior after the pattern is formed,” the website reads.
The project’s whitepaper says that a full version of the Analytics, Repository, and Marketplace platform will be released by the end of this year.
The project has unveiled a beta platform that users can join via the waitlist.
yPredict also comes with robust tokenomics. 80% of the total supply of 100 million tokens will be available during the public presale, while the remaining 20% will be shared between liquidity, treasury, and development.
The tokenomics lower the chances of the project being a rug pull.
Buy yPredict Here